New Yesterday: 2
Overall: 22263

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Sunset turn 791
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that the forums are back online (I think), I feel the need to post the latest Sunset turn news and brag about my good turn.

Went 4-1 with a successful BF and took the throne! Second time's the charm apparently. Grindstone finally picked up his second rating (exp. defense) the same time he likely got the last PP's needed to graduate, so off he goes. I'll share his numbers in the DM column.

Congrats Nomad on 700+ wins! Nice 3-turn as well. I guess the spymaster thought your 4-1 was sooooo much better than mine! Payoffs....

Also to Sam Byck graduating under the radar a bit but with an impressive record nonetheless.

On an unrelated note, I have done absolutely zero prepping for the spring tourney...

gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bazaar went 2-3 and the noob rolled up hosed in dmg so off to the DA

Just a warning, you might want to double check your challenges vs Den's team, we have discovered he is inputting wrong styles for his own warriors on the TB NLs

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gentleben wrote:
Bazaar went 2-3 and the noob rolled up hosed in dmg so off to the DA

Just a warning, you might want to double check your challenges vs Den's team, we have discovered he is inputting wrong styles for his own warriors on the TB NLs

WTF are you talking about? How about this, get your facts cleared before you start accusing me of something. You really are a little princess aren't you?

Disclaimer. The above ad was probably written without malice and likely meant in jest. If you were offended, please understand being offended is a choice that YOU make and has little to do with my comment. Some look for reasons to be offended, some don't.
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you find that styles have been input incorrectly by somebody, can you tell somehow who entered that style? Or contact Terrablood and find out that way or at least let him know? I think if someone's inputting their own styles for misleading purposes he can boot them off. Just be sure who it is first...

gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The way TB is set up right now anyone can add/change styles. TB will only tell us who thel last person to adjust that warrior. If you need to learn how let me know. Quicker and easier to explain on the chatzy site

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The way TB is set up right now anyone can add/change styles. TB will only tell us who thel last person to adjust that warrior. If you need to learn how let me know. Quicker and easier to explain on the chatzy site

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Khorvinus
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4-0-1 for Puddle of Blood with two successful bloodfueds, one being a kill.

Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Khorvinus wrote:
4-0-1 for Puddle of Blood with two successful bloodfueds, one being a kill.

Well, grats on the win. Sucks for me, he was the best looking basher I had seen in a long time. 13-12-10-15-17-10-7 good damage and good undurance. Ah well. Grats again. Don't worry about any blood fued from me, not really upset or bothered.

Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, my 4-1 was better than yours Stik! No bribes needed.

And the 700 win plateau is nice. Slowly climbing.
And, yes, you will beat me to 1,000. Probably.
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In filling out my turn and using Terrablood for the newsletter, I did notice a certain Philthballs warrior high up in the rankings that was previously listed as the correct style, that now shows as a ST, which he ain't....an anonymous user made that change. Hmm...

Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stik wrote:
In filling out my turn and using Terrablood for the newsletter, I did notice a certain Philthballs warrior high up in the rankings that was previously listed as the correct style, that now shows as a ST, which he ain't....an anonymous user made that change. Hmm...

Seriously?!?! How many times do I have to point out how f&$*@ ridiculous this is? Take your garbage comment Stik and, well stick it. Philthy recently moved and does not even have internet, and none of us even know how to edit incorrectly entered styles, if we did, we would have been correcting them all along as we don't like it anymore than you do. We use TB as much if not more than the rest of you conspiracy buffs.

Any of the rest of you a$$holes want to question my integrity, PM for my phone number and we will have a conversation about it.

So sick of this crap, grow up children.

Disclaimer. The above ad was probably written without malice and likely meant in jest. If you were offended, please understand being offended is a choice that YOU make and has little to do with my comment. Some look for reasons to be offended, some don't.
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spare us all the fake outrage, dude. The only one freaking out here is you.

I pointed it out because my awareness of this, at least in Sunset, is a bit raised lately, and Phil's warrior in question is a higher ranked warrior I've fought more than once, so I knew at a glance it had been changed. His style was correct in there previously I am sure. If it was a newbie initiate I could see a mistake being made easily enough, but not really with a seasoned veteran.

Somebody been doin' somethin'...bottom line is, use your own scouting data and those of trusted friends, don't take Tblood's page as the law or it might lead you into a trap.

And if I see anybody else's warriors like that that have been screwed with especially in the upper ranks, I'll point that out, too. Don't care whose team it is.

Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And spare us the fake compassion you have for everyone else dude. Bottom line is that you were making a veiled accusation and stuttered when called on it. Pathetic attention seeking loser.

Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh-huh. Right, grow up children. Go on with your bad self, trump. You're the only one calling people names for pointing out facts. Styles of your team and that of your alliance mate were altered by somebody on terrablood.

Sadly, you only define yourself in the last four words of your last post, and all the D2 community knows it.

I won't continue this thread any further.

Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Making sad little accusations are not factual Hillary.

I understand the acceptance of the D2 community is very important for you, which is the impetus behind your original comment, but find another cause to champion. My guess is that that you changed the styles yourself so you could try to ride in on your white horse and save the day. You really need to be celebrated for saving everyone don't you? Perhaps some professional help is in order?

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic