New Yesterday: 3
Overall: 22261

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Sunset 829
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Manta wrote:
Den wrote:
Little Stik wrote:
Yep, exactly what I thought. A bunch of windbagging, classless, bullying junior high B.S.

You D-bags know where to find me.

Yes I do, behind mommy's skirt.

Keep in mind, you started this, I know you love to play the victim and hero all at the same time, but if you don't want to get insulted then I suggest you don't insult others. As much as you want to believe you are without guilt and a model citizen, you are the cause of these interactions. I enjoy witty banter, wish you had some to contribute instead of playing the "bully" card every time...let me guess...I'm also a racist and homophobic as well??? Have you considered that maybe I just might be a guy that does not have a problem responding to jerks like you? And really, now you are trying to call me out to a physical confrontation? Talk about being a junior high bully. How pathetic is your life that you would actually need to engage in a physical altercation because someone does not roll over and take your crap on a nerdy forum? Yikes, that is a tough deal.

I took it as you could find him on the arena sands.

Same here, on the sands is where you can find Stik

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Den wrote:
Little Stik wrote:
Yep, exactly what I thought. A bunch of windbagging, classless, bullying junior high B.S.

Keep in mind, you started this, I know you love to play the victim and hero all at the same time, but if you don't want to get insulted then I suggest you don't insult others. As much as you want to believe you are without guilt and a model citizen, you are the cause of these interactions. I enjoy witty banter, wish you had some to contribute instead of playing the "bully" card every time...let me guess...I'm also a racist and homophobic as well??? Have you considered that maybe I just might be a guy that does not have a problem responding to jerks like you? And really, now you are trying to call me out to a physical confrontation? Talk about being a junior high bully. How pathetic is your life that you would actually need to engage in a physical altercation because someone does not roll over and take your crap on a nerdy forum? Yikes, that is a tough deal.

And, shocker, more of the same...

I spoke up to defend my friend and ally Nomad and once again call into the light all your B.S. But like I said, it never changes.

You actually have the Gaul to try to act surprised and so offended when it happens, too, which is even more pathetic and glaringly obvious to all. Try to turn it back on me or Manta or whoever, calling me a bully?? You just became the first person on the planet to make that accusation, congrats on your achievement.

You've never said anything racist that I know of. It doesn't really fit with your in-game insults. But you loooove to try to insult and humiliate any and all managers with "jokes" that always denigrate women or promote homophobic behavior, or some sort of sad penis size thing or even bestiality. Don't forget that one, that's a go-to for you.

Have YOU ever considered that a lot of people could be offended by it, or are just tired of it, and would like you to grow up just a little and quit constantly soiling the game with your juvenile behavior and comments? I think you have, but you don't care, and you enjoy it. Therein lies the bully.

Nice assumption on my last comment to try to paint me as the bully once again. I've never been to a FtF in my life, which is about the only place I'd have the misfortune to run into you. As Ben and Manta pointed out, the comment was referring most obviously to the arena. They and I have no problems taking you on there, as you're painfully aware, since I'm smack dab in the middle of handing you your ass in your foolish challenge to me in 33. Have a nice weekend...

p.s tell your buddy crambus I have no idea what he's talking about, I don't speak Junior High.

Crambus
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Big Gigantic Stik wrote:
Den wrote:
Little Stik wrote:

And, shocker, more of the same...

I spoke up to defend my friend and ally Nomad and once again call into the light all your B.S. But like I said, it never changes.

You actually have the Gaul to try to act surprised and so offended when it happens, too, which is even more pathetic and glaringly obvious to all. Try to turn it back on me or Manta or whoever, calling me a bully?? You just became the first person on the planet to make that accusation, congrats on your achievement.

You've never said anything racist that I know of. It doesn't really fit with your in-game insults. But you loooove to try to insult and humiliate any and all managers with "jokes" that always denigrate women or promote homophobic behavior, or some sort of sad penis size thing or even bestiality. Don't forget that one, that's a go-to for you.

Have YOU ever considered that a lot of people could be offended by it, or are just tired of it, and would like you to grow up just a little and quit constantly soiling the game with your juvenile behavior and comments? I think you have, but you don't care, and you enjoy it. Therein lies the bully.

Nice assumption on my last comment to try to paint me as the bully once again. I've never been to a FtF in my life, which is about the only place I'd have the misfortune to run into you. As Ben and Manta pointed out, the comment was referring most obviously to the arena. They and I have no problems taking you on there, as you're painfully aware, since I'm smack dab in the middle of handing you your ass in your foolish challenge to me in 33. Have a nice weekend...

p.s tell your buddy crambus I have no idea what he's talking about, I don't speak Junior High.

Why not, didn't you graduate to that level yet? Den doesn't need to tell me anything, I can read. If you are tired of reading things people post simply do not read it, not a difficult task.

PS- I took a different angle at editing your name this time in hopes that it helps fix your damaged ego. I'm so so sorry, I feel like such a horrible human being.

PSS (or whatever)- It is Crambus, not crambus!!

Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And shocker...more of the same from Little stick. And guess what...it never changes from you either. Same old dribble...stick good...Den bad...even though it is stick that initiates these little back-and-forths. You can't be that dumb, can you?

You know what, I actually don't care if people are offended...guess I'm not really PC. If someone can't enjoy a chuckle when it is intended, then go ahead and be offended, and when you are looking to be offended, you certainly will. This does not make me a bully, and congrats to you, as you are the only person that I am aware of that has ever called me a bully as well.

If my attitude is so egregious in the arena, please explain why Niytyole is one of the largest basic arenas in operation. And just to be clear, I believe I am 8-2 against you in Niytyole.

So, to recap, you once again started this entire thread with a negative comment at me. I responded, as even your simple mind had to believe I would, and then your little friend Nomad jumps on me for doing exactly what you, Womanta, and Vladgina do, but fails to note that in his tirade, and then once again you attempt to come to everyone's rescue and tell all what a bully I am. Did I miss anything? Again, you love to be the victim and hero and must work tirelessly at making that happen. Have YOU considered that just maybe you are the jerk? At least I don't lecture you and your little friends when you talk crap about me, instead I respond and don't hide behind the guise of being offended. Grow up you misguided hypocrite, and I hope you don't have a nice weekend.

P.S. Tell your buddy Nomad he was wrong before, and still is.

Disclaimer. The above ad was probably written without malice and likely meant in jest. If you were offended, please understand being offended is a choice that YOU make and has little to do with my comment. Some look for reasons to be offended, some don't.
Manta
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Den wrote:
And shocker...more of the same from Little stick. And guess what...it never changes from you either. Same old dribble...stick good...Den bad...even though it is stick that initiates these little back-and-forths. You can't be that dumb, can you?

You know what, I actually don't care if people are offended...guess I'm not really PC. If someone can't enjoy a chuckle when it is intended, then go ahead and be offended, and when you are looking to be offended, you certainly will. This does not make me a bully, and congrats to you, as you are the only person that I am aware of that has ever called me a bully as well.

If my attitude is so egregious in the arena, please explain why Niytyole is one of the largest basic arenas in operation. And just to be clear, I believe I am 8-2 against you in Niytyole.

So, to recap, you once again started this entire thread with a negative comment at me. I responded, as even your simple mind had to believe I would, and then your little friend Nomad jumps on me for doing exactly what you, Womanta, and Vladgina do, but fails to note that in his tirade, and then once again you attempt to come to everyone's rescue and tell all what a bully I am. Did I miss anything? Again, you love to be the victim and hero and must work tirelessly at making that happen. Have YOU considered that just maybe you are the jerk? At least I don't lecture you and your little friends when you talk crap about me, instead I respond and don't hide behind the guise of being offended. Grow up you misguided hypocrite, and I hope you don't have a nice weekend.

Yes. You missed the beginning. You set the table a while ago. I'm sure I sound crazy and I'm not making any sense. I'm hysterical. I need a hysterectomy. Your responses to me, Stik, Vlad or whoever are not what matters anyway. I forgive you. See you on THE SANDS slurper.
Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a huge surprise, Womanta chimes in, backing up little stick, who desires attention so badly that the guy probably lifts his arms in the air and cheers while fantasizing about the D2 community lifting him to their shoulders and carrying him into history.

I know you are of a very simple mind, so I don't have high hopes that you will understand anything, you are usually clouded with your daily hate and intolerance anyway. I don't have a problem exchanging wise-talk on the forums, as I am not offended by mere words from nerds I will hopefully never have to meet. What I don't understand is why you and yours jump from your chair each and every time you write something offensive and I simply reply in kind. Are you truly that stupid? So, if the comments are not what matters...then what is it that has your panties all wound up?

And again with your homophobic "slurper" comment. You have problems, but I am certain your parents are aware of them, hearing your tirades through the basement door and all. I doubt I will see you on the sands...you avoid me every turn. Well, you do constantly down-challenge, but that is okay for you and the rest of your jellyfish squadron, remember, hypocrites always get a free pass from the other hypocrites.

Disclaimer. The above ad was probably written without malice and likely meant in jest. If you were offended, please understand being offended is a choice that YOU make and has little to do with my comment. Some look for reasons to be offended, some don't.
Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since my post was part of what set this thread off I want to be clear about a few things.

Although I am not a fan of the crazy name-calling that happens on the Forum and in the ads, generic taunts are not what got me to finally wade into this mess. My concern is with offensive language. Homophobic language or language that denigrates women has no place in a public forum. I do tend to blame Den for this sort of thing because he has generally seemed to be the one that posts the most and the longest, however, as he has noted, he is not alone in making such comments. I don't care who you are - this type of language is not appropriate. The claim that you are just responding to someone else does not matter. Offensive language is offensive the first time and it is still offensive the second time.

So, to everybody involved - make all sorts of insults if you must and I will go back to no longer bothering to read or post (which is sad since I used to be quite active) - but you are all capable of doing so without using offensive language. That has no place here.
Manta
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Den wrote:
What a huge surprise, Womanta chimes in, backing up little stick, who desires attention so badly that the guy probably lifts his arms in the air and cheers while fantasizing about the D2 community lifting him to their shoulders and carrying him into history.

I know you are of a very simple mind, so I don't have high hopes that you will understand anything, you are usually clouded with your daily hate and intolerance anyway. I don't have a problem exchanging wise-talk on the forums, as I am not offended by mere words from nerds I will hopefully never have to meet. What I don't understand is why you and yours jump from your chair each and every time you write something offensive and I simply reply in kind. Are you truly that stupid? So, if the comments are not what matters...then what is it that has your panties all wound up?

And again with your homophobic "slurper" comment. You have problems, but I am certain your parents are aware of them, hearing your tirades through the basement door and all. I doubt I will see you on the sands...you avoid me every turn. Well, you do constantly down-challenge, but that is okay for you and the rest of your jellyfish squadron, remember, hypocrites always get a free pass from the other hypocrites.

Oh! And that's a bad miss. You just can't do it any other way.
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Den wrote:

You guys sure are obsessed with penis size...

And you're 4-1-1 against me in Niatoli, 3 of those wins due to massive down challenges from one of your scum TPs. Soon to be 4-2-1...

My initial comment to you in this thread was just a one-off generic insult for fun, but of course it got extended out and then the knives came out like usual...sad.

I don't look for causes, I don't look to be offended, and I don't look to be anyone's hero, despite what you insist in your misguided rants, but I'll stick up for my boy Nomad every time. He's ten times the manager and I'll wager the person you'll ever be, based on your behavior in this game.

I'd say Niatoli is doing well in SPITE of you, not because of you. Same with Sunset that's for damn sure. Now go do us all a favor and jump in that "Big Lake" you're so in love with.

Crambus
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great big Stik(head) wrote:
Den wrote:

And you're 4-1-1 against me in Niatoli, 3 of those wins due to massive down challenges from one of your scum TPs. Soon to be 4-2-1...

My initial comment to you in this thread was just a one-off generic insult for fun, but of course it got extended out and then the knives came out like usual...sad.

I don't look for causes, I don't look to be offended, and I don't look to be anyone's hero, despite what you insist in your misguided rants, but I'll stick up for my boy Nomad every time. He's ten times the manager and I'll wager the person you'll ever be, based on your behavior in this game.

I'd say Niatoli is doing well in SPITE of you, not because of you. Same with Sunset that's for damn sure. Now go do us all a favor and jump in that "Big Lake" you're so in love with.

I'm only obsessed with cheeseburgers, waffle fries, and jalapeno poppers. Not the size of anyone's manhood, I'm just upset because I need a needle-nose pliers when I take a leek.

And it is spelled NIYTYOLE not Niatoli you freaking a-hole. That's just one more reason why I want to hate you.

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Crambus wrote:
Den wrote:

I'm only obsessed with cheeseburgers, waffle fries, and jalapeno poppers. Not the size of anyone's manhood, I'm just upset because I need a needle-nose pliers when I take a leek.

And it is spelled NIYTYOLE not Niatoli you freaking a-hole. That's just one more reason why I want to hate you.

Whoa, calm down! What a hyperhead. Anybody can say whatever they want, wherever, it's all just a big joke, after all. If you don't like what's posted, you just shouldn't read it, right?? After all, fare's fair...

OH, I think the bell just rang for third period, you're late for remedial math...

See how easy it is to spew this crap, then turn it on everyone else and take no responsibility? It ain't hard.

Crambus
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stik wrote:
Crambus wrote:
Den wrote:

Whoa, calm down! What a hyperhead. Anybody can say whatever they want, wherever, it's all just a big joke, after all. If you don't like what's posted, you just shouldn't read it, right?? After all, fare's fair...

OH, I think the bell just rang for third period, you're late for remedial math...

See how easy it is to spew this crap, then turn it on everyone else and take no responsibility? It ain't hard.

Actually I think anybody could figure out that I was making a joke out of this. This doesn't need to carry on for decades either, you don't need to always have the last word. My title in the Allied Axis is Head Court Jester, sometimes I (sort of) play the roll, and sometimes I don't, I didn't mean to turn your day inside-out.

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like jesters especially if they juggle

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gentleben wrote:

I once went to a show where the jesters jiggled...it is amazing the difference a simple vowel can make...

gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Den wrote:
gentleben wrote:

I once went to a show where the jesters jiggled...it is amazing the difference a simple vowel can make...

Probably more sad then amazing

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic