As a player, you gain experience points each time you play a War of the Avatars
campaign. Many players play in several different campaigns at the same time or
start in a new campaign as soon as they have finished developing their realm in
an older campaign. The experience points you earn in each campaign are totaled
to determine your overall Player Ranking. As you advance in rank, you will be
invited to join special campaigns open only to players with your level of
experience and skill.
|Total Experience Points
A player gains experience points for a number of general accomplishments listed
below. The actual number of points awarded for each accomplishment depend on
the overall difficulty of a campaign, the experience of your opponents, the
length of time the game has progressed, the magnitude of your accomplishment,
and so on. If we didn't use computers to figure it all out we would probably
use a much simpler system. But since we have all these computers, we might as
well put them to good use.
- Finishing a campaign (experience accrues at the end of the campaign):
- 5,000 Being the sole victor of a campaign.
- 2,500 Being a group victor of a campaign.
- 1,000 Surviving to the end of a campaign (and not being a victor).
- Gaining computer-controlled communities, units, and items (experience accrues
when the gain occurs):
- Befriending computer-controlled units.
- Befriending or conquering computer-controlled communities.
- Gaining computer-controlled items.
- Successful orders (experience accrues when the order is processed):
- 500 Summoning an avatar.
- 500 Reincarnating a realm.
- 200 Abandoning a realm.
- Ownership of communities, units, and items (experience accrues at the end of
- Owning hexagons.
- Owning productive communities.
- Owning units.
- Owning items.
- Directing an Avatar.
Reality Simulations, Inc.
|P.O. Box 22400 Tempe, AZ 85285
(480) 967-7979 fax (480) 894-2028
|GPO Box 1066 Brisbane, QLD 4001
(07) 3219 7152 fax (07) 3219 7152