Mutually Exclusive Orders
This section deals with mutually exclusive orders--orders that, when given to a
unit, community, or realm, prevent the execution of certain other orders. When
two or more mutually exclusive orders are given, only one is executed.
- An army, Avatar and leader obeys only one of the following orders per turn:
- An item may execute only one Assign order per turn.
- A community that executes a
order will not execute
orders that turn.
- A realm may initiate only one Summon order per turn and may execute only
one successful Summon order per campaign.
Reality Simulations, Inc.
|P.O. Box 22400 Tempe, AZ 85285
(480) 967-7979 fax (480) 894-2028
|GPO Box 1066 Brisbane, QLD 4001
(07) 3219 7152 fax (07) 3219 7152